During Week 4 of the 28-day family challenge, you will need to start being more conscious of what you are feeding the family. Focus on providing clean meals/lunches and avoid food such as pizza, fast food, donuts, bread, cupcakes, waffles, french fries, fried chicken, etc.
WEEK 4 TIPS:
- More benefits of water? helps in prevention of constipation along with fiber
- Eat more chicken (preferably organic), wild-caught seafood and limit lean meats
- Electronic time contributes to obesity as children and adults spend more hours of the day attached to a screen than exercising and moving about, keep on exercising!
- Be the leader and set an example about minimizing electronic time at home
- Remember breathing relaxes the mind and body, it even brings clarity
That is all… for now 😉 Please share your struggles, successes and observations. Can’t wait to hear from each of you!
A radiant and vibrant life starts from the inside out. Keep this in mind as you walk thru this life and teach to those following you.
Enter your email below for a PDF print-out of the 28-day challenge which includes a progress worksheet and a “Kindness Journal” sheet for you to print for each one in the family!