1 cup coconut milk
1 cup pineapple chunks
1/2 cup ice
1 tbs chia
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth
Make it even healthier by adding:
1 handful spinach
Sprinkle some cinnamon
- Great source of Vitamin C which supports the making of collagen that holds tissue and bone together. Vitamin C reduces levels of a chemical called histamine, which causes such cold symptoms as watery eyes and runny noses.
- Pineapple is very well known for relieving indigestion thanks to its enzyme that helps digestion by breaking down protein. If you have frequent indigestion, add a few pineapples slices to your dessert or snack.
- One of the best sources of fiber the helps feed the intestine with friendly bacteria to keep your gut bugs well fed. Fiber can help you lose weight since it absorbs large amounts of water which expands in the stomach increasing fullness and slowness of absorption of foods
- Chia seed are also loaded with antioxidants which fight the production of free radicals, which can damage molecules in cells and contribute to aging and diseases like cancer
- High in Protein for those muscles as well as reducing appetite