Although I have dramatically reduced cow’s milk in our family, we still enjoy fresh pizza from time to time. We like Grimaldi’s because of their coal-fired brick ovens, fresh ingredients and handmade mozzarella.
Better choices suggestions and recommended substitutions:
- Meals (to share):
- Large cheese pizza with ham, extra basil, mushrooms
- Sides (to share):
- Spinach Salad – dressing on the side
- Caprese salad – dressing on the side
- Grimaldi’s House Salad – dressing on the side
- None -Start getting your family used to not eating dessert. Their meal should suffice their appetite, and besides you get to save money!
- Water – Make a habit to always order water for your kids
- Juices – ask for freshly squeezed juice or 100% fruit, limit juice intake
- Milk – ask for organic and/or low fat, limit or avoid milk intake
Nutrition information – not available, but their menu indicates that pizza mozzarella is produced by free range cows and have a logo of Hormel Foods
Allergen Information – not available
Documents and links subject to updates without notice, check with restaurant regularly