” From the first bite of your burger to your last french fry, quality is the most important ingredient of all at
In-N-Out Burger. We don’t freeze. We don’t pre-package. We don’t over-process.
Our commitment to quality starts with our hamburgers. And our burgers begin with our patties. We m
ake them from fresh, 100% pure beef. They are free of additives, fillers and preservatives of any kind. But the focus on quality starts well before we deliver our hamburger patties to our stores” From In-n-Out website
Better choices suggestions and recommended substitutions from kids’ meal:
- Hamburger w/ Onion – choose mustard & ketchup instead of spread
- Protein Style (Bun replaced with Lettuce)
- French fries
- None – all shakes have more than 57g of sugar and more than 580 calories per serving! (according to the nutritional information table provided in their website)
- Start getting your family used to not eating dessert. Their meal should suffice their appetite, and besides you get to save money!
- Water – Make a habit to always order water for your kids
- Juices – ask for freshly squeezed juice or 100% fruit, limit juice intake
- Milk – ask for organic and/or low fat, limit or avoid milk intake
Documents and links subject to updates without notice, check with restaurant regularly