One of my boys favorite!
I usually buy organic ground beef from Costco or the Trader’s Joe’s extra lean ground beef patties. This meal is loaded with lots of protein and good on fat.
You will need:
- a large pan
- plate or something to be used to flattened the meat
- parchment sheets
- olive oil
- Get the pan going with olive oil to ensure pan is hot when ready to place the patties
- Get a small portion of beef and make it into a little ball
- Place the meat ball in between two sheets of parchment sheets
- Flatten with choice of tool (I use a round pyrex)
- Season with any seasoning of your choice (usually sea salt, pepper, paprika)
- Throw them on the pan for 2-3 minutes then flip over for another 2-3 minutes
Tip: The thinner the patties the more delicious they are
- Heat a pan with olive oil
- Sprinkle some salt
- Wash asparagus
- Throw them on the pan
I like to stir them while the heat is on high, the boys like them a little bit toasted, then I lower the heat and cover them for about 5 to 8 mins, this depends on how crispy you would like them.
Tip: Asparagus last for days (sometimes even weeks) if they are placed in a container with filter water and covered with a plastic bag