This is a simple recipe, not much to it, but tasty.
- Heat a cast-iron plate (“comal” in spanish) or a skillet in high
- Slice a few pieces of cheese, I usually go for non-dairy cheese, the one used here was the Follow Your Heart Mozzarella
- Once hot, lower heat and place a tortilla, either non-gmo corn or organic
- Place the sliced cheese on the tortilla, wait a minute or so
- Fold the tortilla over
- Flip quesadilla over for another minute
- Listo! Enjoy!
- Fold over once the cheese starts getting soft
Note: If cheese not melted totally, leave a few more minutes
Tip: I recommend only a few slices of this cheese as it is very strong taste